We are here to help!
Ask us anything
Yes, you can! Austin Vape and Smoke offers a wide range of hemp products that are both federally legal, and legal in the state of Texas. Currently, we offer products with these cannabis compounds inside: CBD, CBG, Delta-8 THC, Delta-10 THC, HHC, THC-O, and more!
How is this legal?
The 2018 Farm Bill is the bill that defines what counts as federally legal hemp, and what counts as federally illegal marijuana. As long as a product is made with materials with no more than 0.3% delta-9 THC by dry weight content, AND as long as the finished product (and during all stages along the way) is also under 0.3% delta-9 THC by dry weight. All products offered by Austin Vape & Smoke meet the legal conditions for hemp, and are therefore legal to buy & use in Texas.
Not only do we provide one of the best curated selections of vape & smoke products in Austin, our staff is highly knowledgeable and are ready to walk you through any and every question you may have.
Need help setting up or troubleshooting a vape device? We can fix that! Want specific product recommendations? No problem! We’re passionate about what we do and are here to assist.
Nicotine Salt vape juice, often called Nic Salts, are extremely potent forms of e-liquid. Often, a device that uses Nic Salts will not be compatible with regular E-Liquid, and visa versa.
If using Nic Salts, please use caution! The overall effects are significantly stronger than a typical vape. Start slow to avoid adverse effects
There are two major kinds of vaporizers that we sell at Austin Vape and Smoke. That would be Nicotine / E-Liquid Vapes (otherwise called e-juice, vape juice, vape liquid) and Dry Herb Vapes. Dry Herb Vaporizers can be used to consume tobacco, but that is not the only kind of herb that can be used in these devices.
Nicotine Vapes do not function with dry herb, and dry herb vapes do not function with liquid. Some vaporizers are able to be used with both dry herb and concentrate.
All three Austin Vape & Smoke locations are within Austin city limits, towards the South side of the city.
We are located at:
Both delta-8 and delta-9 THC come from the cannabis plant. Delta-9 is the main THC we hear about and can make people feel “high.” Delta-8 is like its cousin and can also give a “high” feeling, but it’s usually milder and clearer. Think of them as two close family members with slight differences! Just so you know, hemp-derived delta-8 is federally legal as long as it has less than 0.3% delta-9 THC.
THC-A, short for Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid, is like a “raw” version of THC. It’s found in fresh cannabis plants. When the plant is heated or aged, THC-A changes into the THC we often talk about, the one that can make people feel “high.” Until it’s heated, THC-A won’t give that “high” feeling. Think of it as a baking ingredient that needs heat to show its magic! Please note, hemp-derived THC-A is federally legal as long as it contains less than 0.3% delta-9 THC.
- White-Veined Kratom: Comes from younger leaves. It’s like morning coffee, giving you energy and alertness.
- Green-Veined Kratom: From leaves that are a bit older. It’s a balance, offering both energy and relaxation—think of an afternoon boost.
- Red-Veined Kratom: From the oldest leaves. This is like evening tea, helping you relax and wind down.
- Kratom Powder: This is just ground-up kratom leaves. It’s the most natural form and is often used in teas or capsules.
- Kratom Extract: This is a concentrated version of kratom. It’s made by taking the powder and pulling out the powerful compounds, making it much stronger than just the powder.
- Mitragyna Monday: Buy one, get one half-off on all kratom.
- Top-Me-Off Tuesday: Buy one, get one half-off on all vape juice.
- CBD Sunday: Buy one, get one half-off on all hemp products.